Direct Funeral Service for £895 - A Dignified Service at an affordable price
Just Cremations is an independent direct cremation provider offering a low cost, hassle-free UK Nationwide funeral services at your time of need.
We are a small team of dedicated, professional funeral staff on hand 24 hours a day to assist at a time of loss. Although we cover a large area of the UK, we are very proud of the personal service we offer.
We regard it as an honour to be able to assist families at such a critical time. We are always here to offer support and advice professionally and courteously.
Although our service is a no-frills funeral option, we still pay keen attention to details and provide full, dignified care for your loved one.
Our Direct Cremation Service to you includes the following
- Transfer of your loved one from a hospital or hospice, to our funeral home located in Worcester.
- Full care and preparation of your loved one while in our care
- The provision of a standard light oak veneered coffin suitable for cremation
- Transfer of your loved one from our funeral home to the crematorium using a hearse
- Four pallbearers to carry the deceased into the crematorium chapel
All of the above is included in our £895
What other funeral fees might be applicable?
* Doctors' fees may apply in certain cases. If this is the case, two doctors will need to complete the cremation certificates before we bring your loved one back into the care of our funeral home. The cost is £164 for the two doctors. If there is any involvement with Her Majesty's Coroner (HMC), the above fees will not apply.
* Removal of the deceased by a third party funeral director.
* Where bariatric (obese) factors are present, causing additional or unusual requirements, we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time, and/or make additional charges where these become necessary. These charges may cover appropriate other personnel or special equipment, or the additional costs of an oversize coffin ( over 6ft 2in x 22in )
* Return of cremated remains/ashes casket - either hand-delivered or via courier.